Access / Location
How to get to where we are.
We are located near Cline River 40km (25mi) east of Banff National Park and 45km (28mi) west of the hamlet of Nordegg, off Hwy 11, at an elevation of 1,350m (4,500ft). Access by car is possible year-round. International airports are in Calgary and Edmonton. Driving instructions are included in our reservation confirmations.
Approximate driving times / distances:
- Calgary or Edmonton 4 hours / 350km (220mi)
- Red Deer 2 1/2 hours / 230km (140mi)
- Jasper town or Canmore 2 1/4 hours / 200km (125mi)
- Banff town 2 hours / 175km (110mi)
- Lake Louise 1 1/2 hours / 125km (75mi)
These are non-stop driving times under normal road conditions.
Allow extra time for stops along the way...
In winter, check road conditions / closures and for weather warnings. Always keep an eye out for animals on or near the road.